2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! from zapato

4 posters

Go down

Hello! from zapato Empty Hello! from zapato

Post by zapato Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Hello! from zapato (and yes, my name does mean shoe is spanish Surprised )
I'm not new to this cc as some of my friends had made lots of money investing in your merches, so i decided to really look into it. This clan has been very respectful and kind to me, and has helped me make a lot of money! I just registered, so i thought i should introduce myself:

Runescape achievements - I have recently completed numerous goals in this game, but i am striving for even harder ones now. In the past couple of months i have completed WGS and got a couple claw drops from tormented demons, as well as getting 85 Dungeoneering, which i am extremely proud of. Finally, i have spent well over 200m in my rs career solely on Herblore, currently lvl 95, and im very proud of that as well.
-Current Goals - My current goal is to simply make alot of my money, so i can buy 95 prayer and ultimately kill some fools in the wildy (hopefully we will get the old wildy back). I am joining this awesome cc to make friends and to complete my current goal!
-Life Outside of Runescape - I have quite an interesting life outside of this game, doing quite well in school (3.8 gpa), im 16 years old, but it all comes down to one big sport for me; Rowing. This is basically my life. Not many people know alot about this sport but it is extremely challenging mentally and physically. This year the varsity guys boat (which im in) have a great squad and we will be competing at the National Championships soon enough! This along with school has taught me alot about loyalty and teamwork, which i am fully prepared to offer to this clan. Other than that, I've been told i'm a pretty nice guy!
-Merchanting Experience - I've been mostly in private merching clans, such as "Merch B3asts", but i have lots of experience in other public clans like goldmerch and 2lum, and of course, this cc. Im quite the solo mercher, with flipping items, but that just gets boring, and id much rather be in a clan and have fun and make tons of money together!
Very Happy
-Shout outs to Wefightge and members - some of my friends have told me about this clan (none of them are ranked i dont think) so i thank them for showing this to me. Also, I'd like to thank 1-800-DBOW and Tickedt247 for their help in the clan chat and for being super nice and awesome! Smile haha

zapato
zapato
Newcomer
Newcomer

Runescape Name : Terry Brock

Back to top Go down

Hello! from zapato Empty Re: Hello! from zapato

Post by 2Sec2Win Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Welcome to the Clan, Mr. Shoe!

Zomg, I saw you when I was pking the other day Smile
2Sec2Win
Admin