2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A skeptical flipper...

+2
2Sec2Win
Ifeno
6 posters

Go down

A skeptical flipper... Empty A skeptical flipper...

Post by Ifeno Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm not gonna lie i'm quite skeptical about this whole thing. Ive made 700m+ (although max ive ever owned at single time was 400m ish) flipping by myself. However, i have a friend that believes in the legitimacy of this clan, and several of the arguments on the intro are very convincing. That coupled with the fact that i've run into 1-800-dbow numerous times while skilling (no idea if you remember me or not) and i remember her being a pretty straight forward gal, and the service she claims to offer is by all means a realistic one (i know how to flip ik how it works Wink). Im tempted to invest 250m ish. Itd be quite convenient for me as i doubt ill be able to play much if at all in the upcoming weeks, however i'd love to get some feedback from some of you guys on what you think of this clan. My friend has only recently joined so although i trust his judgement i can't solely rely on it.

~Ifeno~

PS: I have no intentions of actually ever becoming a member of the cc as i already have an clan of my own that i do not wish to dissolve. I hope this doesn't turn out to be an issue.

PSS: Feel free to pm me ingame...my rsn is the same as my forum name, and my pm is always "on". Please give me some kind of clue as to who you are and why you're pming me though. Ie. dont simply pm me with things like "I like the clan u should join." as i likely wont have a clue who you are, what you're talking about, and will assume it was a wp message Wink.
Ifeno
Ifeno

Runescape Name : Ifeno

Back to top Go down

A skeptical flipper... Empty Re: A skeptical flipper...

Post by 2Sec2Win Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Exhale wrote that. It is on the front page

"For some of you may not think clans like us are "legit" but it is true...there are some merch clans that rip you off and dump early. with us no one in the clan sells the item other than dbow, she has everyone marked down onto an excel sheet to be organized.she marks down who gave her the money and how much. to prove how "legit" we are dbow takes 10% of your total and you keep 90%.This way dbow can make herself a profit for doing this. Some of you may think jagex will not allow you to merch, who ever you heard it from lied because of this statement that was released"
2Sec2Win
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : 2Sec2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by chronicler Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Ifeno, I recently invested a sizable amount of money into this clan (26.5m), and as of now, I feel like the clan is trustworthy. 1-800-dbow seems to be a very generous person, who is responsive to all questions, and has accommodated many cash out and reinvestment requests without the blink of an eye. I personally think it is a real investment clan, which appears to turn very good profits, and if you feel comfortable, I wouldn't stand in the way of you investing some of your money, though I wouldn't suggest all of it.
chronicler
chronicler

Runescape Name : Chronicler

Back to top Go down

Post by xDEADLYxfirex Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 pm

i invested all of it....i trust her, great person.
xDEADLYxfirex
xDEADLYxfirex

Runescape Name : xDEADLYxfFIREx

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi my name is Jenny.

My whole RuneScape career has been scrimping and saving to build up my stats and money. I got my stats up very high, (2435 Total) but my cash never ended up being very big.

I have never owned over 200m Cash in my bank and I'm almost maxed Neutral.. It's been very frustrating for me to make money and I always got made fun of for it.

One day I told my clan I had a plan. I was going to get 100,000 Frost Dragon bones, which is like 1.6b profit, and buy my dream items, A partyhat.. Elysian or Divine.. ectera..

BACK TO THE POINT.

After a few days of Frost Dragons I got so bored and it was just unraveling all of my nerves. I saw 1-800-Dbow one day standing outside of edgeville bank and I got pissed because she had on a White Partyhat. I went up to her and I said "I thought you only had a yellow the other day." She replied back with "I have nearly 2 sets Razz". Well, I got mad but it was complete jealousy (Lol). I didn't really ask her how she made her money because it annoys myself when other people ask that, but she read my mind and said that I should invest in her clan "We fight ge". I didn't think much about it other than it sounded sketchy so I left. The next day I saw her again, this time with a BLUE Partyhat. I was STEAMING mad.

I talked to her for a bit, and told her I was going for a Red Partyhat, or at that point ANY partyhat would have been fine. She said "I told you to invest in us, and you could make alot of money." I was still skeptical so I went into the friends cc "Wefightge" and I started asking tons of questions.. Just like all new people I was very curious and also very nervous.

The people in the clan chat gladly answered my questions, and 1-800-Dbow was nice enough to add me and talk to me in private to answer all of my nooby questions, some that I repeated 2 or 3 times lol.

After a day or 2 I finally got up the nerve to invest 60m. The next day I cashed out because I wanted to put 40m more to put 100m in there total. She immediately gave me my profits (3m Profits, 10% broker fee made it 62.7m Cash back). I added 100m to the Investment, and I started there.

I recruited almost half of my clan and in 5 days I ended up going from 105m to 550m. I am now at 634m, and I am very happy that I will finally get my dream items in just a week or two.

On behalf of my whole clan who has invested, from the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you to 1-800-Dbow, Fire Afrit, and Gaib for being such good people to help those of us who are less fortionate and don't know how to flip. It really means alot that you take the time out of your day to help all of us.

This is my testimony.

My Rsn is: StS Jenny

I would gladly answer any questions in private chat, it is on almost 24/7 Smile.
Buy
Buy

Runescape Name : Buy

Back to top Go down

Post by Disgruntled Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 am

I have since gotten payment :]
Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Runescape Name : Syddistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum