2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans

+14
wfg 4 life
Aspiregod
cujo83108
Darkpower
Luke
vxx
strway 0
Mr Pie Maker
2Sec2Win
RedwarlockSR
no1here1
Blitz on ice
X L O G I C
Fire Afrit
18 posters

Go down

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans Empty Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans

Post by Fire Afrit Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:04 pm

You can find this post on the official Runescape forums quick find code: 14-15-854-61724603. As many of you likely already know, WeFightGe is a legitimate merchanting clan by Jagex's definition although we do fall in the grey area of buying out items. We make it clear, however, that when the item crashes, everyone is expected to junk trade in order to profit from us and provide a service to Runescape users by allowing for trades that would not normally be possible without the use of junk.

As we all state frequently, everyone can make money with us but there is, as with any investment, a risk that you may also lose money. In order to eliminate this risk, learn to junk trade effectively and do not invest more than half your free coins into any merchant item if you are inexperienced. Once you gain more experience, you will understand how to use street value items to trade off junk at the end of a merchant and how to trade junk on the margin or exchange for stable junk to ensure maximum gains.

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans 1
Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans 2
Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans 3
Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans 4
Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans 5

Last edited by Fire Afrit on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire Afrit
Fire Afrit
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : Ruby on Rails

https://2sec2win.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans Empty Re: Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans

Post by Blitz on ice Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:07 pm

We got notthing to worry abbout Smile thanks for posting,it was quite intresting to read.
Blitz on ice
Blitz on ice
Rank
Rank

Runescape Name : Blitz on ice

Back to top Go down

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans Empty Re: Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans

Post by no1here1 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:27 am

Oh, i didnt actually know they said that i always thought they were like "NO MORE MERCH CLANS !!!" And really serious about it, but they are actually quite layed back. That's pretty cool
no1here1
no1here1
Rank
Rank

Runescape Name : Blondy_X

https://www.facebook.com/haydenroystevens

Back to top Go down

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans Empty WOW

Post by RedwarlockSR Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

that's pretty damn cool. i had no idea they were so lay back about it. lol. this whole time i thought this was some sort of crazy secret or something lol turns out its actually allowed lol
RedwarlockSR
RedwarlockSR

Runescape Name : RedwarlockSR

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Sec2Win Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:08 pm

This is perfect proof to show anyone that may pm you, saying merch clans are against the rules. As stated by a few Jagex Moderators over the past year or so, they know about merch clans, and you CANNOT get reported for being in one. "Merch clans are, and will remain a part of the game" - Jmod Mark.
2Sec2Win
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : 2Sec2Win

Back to top Go down

Jagex's Official Statement Regarding Merchant Clans Empty Not Bad

Post by Mr Pie Maker Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am

Wow, it really is pretty interesting. I'm surprised from what Jagex had to say about it and everything. That they will allow it but it's only to our own risk. I do agree though, that if you simply don't know the risk, then don't take the risk. Simple as that. Gotta love 2Sec2Win.
Mr Pie Maker
Mr Pie Maker

Runescape Name : BeastbyHonor

Back to top Go down

Post by strway 0 Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 am

Its all good we have nothing to worry about as you can see.
strway 0
strway 0
Newcomer
Newcomer

Runescape Name : strway 0

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Luke Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 am

Wow, i thought they were extremely Anti-Merch clans, i didn't know they were this laid back...

W00T! afro
Luke
Luke
Rank
Rank

Runescape Name : Jesus Clawz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkpower Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Why do they sometimes try to stop merch clans?
Darkpower
Darkpower
Super Donator
Super Donator

Runescape Name : Skwiglkins

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Sec2Win Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

They see it as a pain. Merch clans choose an item, that is usually impossible to buy after they start. If it's an item everyone uses, they arent able to get it, causing complaints.
2Sec2Win
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : 2Sec2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by cujo83108 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 am

no1here1 wrote:Oh, i didnt actually know they said that i always thought they were like "NO MORE MERCH CLANS !!!" And really serious about it, but they are actually quite layed back. That's pretty cool

Yea. It is actually pretty cool. But JaGex has already got a little to layed back.. dont you think? Instead of banning botters just demoting them to lower levels. There letting the game that use to be a pretty cool game but is now going down...

Dont get me wrong heck I'm happy that the merching is allowed. But I'm just stating the JaGex Is getting to layed back. And needs to step up clean up the game from all thos a-- holes scammers, botters, hackers, and all that stuff instead of getting layed back on them.

Sorry for my little rant.
cujo83108
cujo83108
Super Donator
Super Donator

Runescape Name : cujo83108

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspiregod Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 am

Nice!,, and btw they couldn't do something about it anyway. Very Happy
Aspiregod
Aspiregod
Apprentice
Apprentice

Runescape Name : TooMuchCoins

Back to top Go down

Post by wfg 4 life Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 pm

i like how he states thats it is allowed but at the same time they will do something if we do scam people
wfg 4 life
wfg 4 life

Back to top Go down

Post by XEpzilonPk4X Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:12 am

Just as Dbow said, this prove us that PM player to advertise a clan is not allowed, clans that are doing this are against the rules, our "enemies" that try to take our people to their clan are breaking around 3-4 of the listed rules....i should say that we must report them when they do that, Great post Afrit
XEpzilonPk4X
XEpzilonPk4X

Runescape Name : XEpzilonPk4X

Back to top Go down

Post by HelghasT Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm

im bumping this for the reason that,
now that free trade is coming all these people jump in and out spamming scam clan scam clan than make up all these bs facts they claim that are said by jagex mods. so instead of explaining this more and more im just going to send the people curious to this post.
HelghasT
HelghasT

Runescape Name : iHelghasT

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bb7bd505a08b

Back to top Go down

Post by 1-888-MERCH Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 pm

they sound cool about it. i thought they hated merch clans afro
1-888-MERCH
1-888-MERCH

Runescape Name : I Choke Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by OMFGPwned Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 am

doesn't matter if he says it risky i trust you guys jocolor
OMFGPwned
OMFGPwned

Runescape Name : omfgpwned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down