2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS

+11
OQ7
fishingboss
Rav Owns
alkamalka
jrogers11
PARIS HILTON
Apaec
frizzyman
Turky Twerky
FuZzioN RaStaZ
2sec2win Owner
15 posters

Go down

March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS Empty March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS

Post by 2sec2win Owner Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:58 am

Hello, this month's prompt is pretty easy! Just answer the following question and you are entered to win 45,000,000 OSRS GPS!!

PROMPT:

Describe a situation in which trusting someone has helped you?

Best of luck :)Winner will be chosen around April 1st. Remember to sit in my clan chat, 2sec2win!
2sec2win Owner
2sec2win Owner
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : 2Sec2Win Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS Empty Re: March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS

Post by frizzyman Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:15 am

Describe a situation in which trusting someone has helped you?: Once when my friend got lured, he promised before that every thing he merched, he would give me 25% profits, so after he had been lured i loaned him 30,000,000 coins ont runescape 3. After a few week's he ended up with 314m. And as he agreed, so share the profit's he did. That was a very exiting situation that helped me Smile, BTW, 3rd post, 3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER! HA :p best of luck guys! <3

Best of luck :)Winner will be chosen around April 1st. Remember to sit in [2sec2win]s's clan chat, 2sec2win![/quote]
frizzyman
frizzyman

Runescape Name : frizzyman4

Back to top Go down

Post by Apaec Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:25 am

I was at Bandos with my friends (it was a trio) and I was there with my BGS. My friend (was my friend for 2 days and who was using a whip) said, lend me your BGS for 1 kill, and we will get a tassets drop. So i traded him over the BGS, very tentatively, and he was quick to accept. As soon as I hit the accept button, I half expected him to tab, but no, we killed the General, and sure enough, TASSETS! It was a 3 way split, and my friend who I have talk to since gave back my BGS right after! I'm glad it payed off! There have ofcourse been situations where I have trusted people to no avail, however in this particular scenario, it was almost a Chris Archie moment!
Thanks,
Apa.
Apaec
Apaec

Runescape Name : Michae l

Back to top Go down

Post by PARIS HILTON Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Describe a situation in which trusting someone has helped you?: I was soloing Bandos over on RS3 when a random came in and asked to go splits. I thought to myself and said, "Would this guy actually split with me? I've only just met him and he does look a bit skeptical." Anyway I though through this and decided why not. About 5 kills through and I was lying low on supplies I had a random DC and a low pray level. I got hit off, and trying to reconnect desperately for a good minute I hopped back on to find myself in Lumby, where I messaged the guy to see if he had been hit off as well, which he hadn't. He managed to loot all my gear as well as finishing off the kill where we had actually gotten a Bandos drop (chestplate). As well as giving me my gear back, he did end up going splits with me, which I was very grateful for. Still talking to this guy to this day.
PARIS HILTON
PARIS HILTON

Runescape Name : PARlS HILTON

Back to top Go down

Post by jrogers11 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Never has helped me I always end up getting screwed over :/
jrogers11
jrogers11

Runescape Name : crayon am

Back to top Go down

Post by alkamalka Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 pm

When i had decided to quit runescape a while back, I gave my friend my account. He told me i could have it back whenever i wanted, but i didn't worry about it.
Fast-forward ~1.5 years and i ask him for my account back since it's impossible to quit permanently. So he gives me the new password, email etc., i log in and my stats are basically double what they used to be and my bank doesn't look too bad either. It turns out he quit a month or so before i asked for the account back, I am glad i could trust someone with my account which was roughly ~4 years of work, i haven't quit since then but i would be lying if i said i haven't thought about it.

Theres so much more detail but it is hard to type with a broken arm.
alkamalka
alkamalka

Runescape Name : alkamalka

Back to top Go down

March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS Empty 45M Giveaway

Post by Rav Owns Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 am

My first ever DKS trip my friend UQLL says "Wanna go DKS" I'm like I've never been, ill be a rooky ect..

But he says "na man Skype me and ill send you a link to one of my guides". So I'm watching one of his guides with a guy called Benzoo and they get 3 berk rings 2 warriors and a d axe and they split the trip 7m ea.

UQLL tells me to right down all the times to run and pray mage and range through the ladders to help me and then we geared up for Waterbirth Island and by this time I'm feeling more confident and I say to him we just gonna solo rex? he laughs and says "I don't think you should hybrid on your first trip" after this I knew I could trust him.

We go to through all the ladders easily me following him of course, and we finally find our own free world and manage to get to rex without luring any of the other kings. We get 3 Berk rings and 1 warrior and a archer ring before some guys show up on our world.
UQLL says "There gonna try and lure us Rav, but I got a plan if it goes wrong tele. OK"

The guys lured all 3 of the Dks on me and I died kinda quickly... I'm like swearing at UQLL at this stage though, as I thought he betrayed me. UQLL says WOW to me on Skype and I go WTF dude? He's like "we just made Bank even more". "I got most of your stuff back the berk rings and archer and I managed to lure them aha got a guthan spear and verac skirt and a archer ring as extra.

UQLL trades me most of my stuff back only losing like boots and barrows gloves with my cape and he shows me are loot.
Guthan spear, 3 berk rings ` warrior and 2 archer rings with extra blood and death runes and a verac skirt.
We split it 50-50 and it we ended up with 22.7m cash and I took 11m and left him the rest.

Aha pretty awesome guy and then 3 weeks later he posted a youtube vid of it as he vided his lure. Best of luck clannies Very Happy

OS Rav
Rav Owns
Rav Owns

Runescape Name : OS Rav

Back to top Go down

March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS Empty winner

Post by TaiKur Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:28 pm

One time I trusted this dude I didn't know and he brought me weed back.
TaiKur
TaiKur

Runescape Name : TaiKur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorin_blitz Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:41 pm

The one time that I had trusted someone was when I had died doing a bandos trip with a couple of my friends on RS3 awhile back and when I had died from not knowing what to do because I had never been to bandos and asked my friends to get my stuff and when they were done with the trip they traded me my stuff back and I was so happy.
Zorin_blitz
Zorin_blitz

Runescape Name : Doctor Toxic

Back to top Go down

March Giveaway: 45,000,000 GPS Empty What situation has helping someone benefited me?

Post by Tyson Badass Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm going to take a realistic approach. I play ice hockey and travel around the United States. Once in Detroit I was in a hotel. A man came in, mysterious strange man. He asked me when I was in the lobby if I could possibly help him with his luggage and that I wouldn't regret it. I told him I was uneasy about leaving the hotel to go to his car. He pleaded and told me I wouldn't regret it. So I ventured out to his car and helped him with his luggage. Once at his room door, he pulls out his wallet and gives me $300. I was shocked and said I couldn't take his money for such an easy act. He just turned and went into his room not saying a word.
Tyson Badass
Tyson Badass

Runescape Name : Tyson Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by frizzyman Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 am

im back, after loosing my cash Smile. new ign. :safely swap. changing soon!
frizzyman
frizzyman

Runescape Name : frizzyman4

Back to top Go down

Post by SunyBunny420 Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:41 pm

One time a friend and I flew from our town in Florida to Green Bay to go with our friend, Michelle, to a music festival in Milwaukee Wisconsin for a music festival. Micelle was driving up because she was moving there with her stuff in a little U-Haul tugged by her car. On her way, the engine of her car blew and she was stuck in Kentucky for a few days waiting for it to be repaired. When we landed from the plane, we had no one to pick us up from the airport so we had to hitch-hike from Green Bay to Milwaukee, which involved trusting strangers, basically with our lives.. When we got to Milwaukee we got a hotel downtown by the fest for 2 nights, but that method was going to drain out $$ real quick as we were there for 2 weeks. At the festival, between Sound Tribe Sector 9 and the band 311, we met these awesome people who said we could stay with them at their house. They gave us the address and after the fest we hopped in a cab all the way across town. We put our trust in them and we stayed at their "Party Mansion" (a regular 2 story Milwaukee home in a college-town) and had a blast for the whole 2 weeks. It is now four years later and they have visited my house in FL many times and I've gone back to Milwaukee to go to Summerfest and Umphrey's McGee concerts with them many times since and thanks to the trust we had in each other, we are and we will be lifelong friends.

Last edited by SunyBunny420 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
SunyBunny420
SunyBunny420

Runescape Name : SunyBunny420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down