2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded

4 posters

Go down

Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded Empty Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded

Post by Xross Faded Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello! (: my rs name is "Xross Faded" and my friends call me by the name of David. It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I am truly ecstatic about joining this friendly forum!

-Runescape name and achievements: I have achieved Maxed Combat (99 att, str, def, and hp) 96 mage, and 96 fletch. I have flipped and private merched with my highly trusted irl friends since August, earning a total worth of about 160m so far which I am very thankful for (:

-Current Goals: I am hoping to get a questcape, 99 mage and fletch over the winter break, as well as hitting my 200m milestone ^^)

-Life Outside of Runescape: I am a senior in High School, living in CA right now. I am an Honors/ AP student, on the Varisty tennis team. and I enjoy playing RS when I'm not with my friends or playing tennis. I've applied to almost every UC school in the area including UCLA, UC Berkley, UCSD, UCI, and UCSB! Wish me luck (: Other than that, I am Korean, and I can speak Spanish, French, Korean and English fluently.

-Merchanting Experience: I have not been a rank for a merch clan before! However I have done small private merches with my trusted IRL friends. We buy out, raise the price, then junk trade it off, everything works splendidly!

-Shout outs to Wefightge and members: Thank you all for being friendly and sociable people! I look forward to meeting you all(:
Xross Faded
Xross Faded

Runescape Name : Xross Faded

Back to top Go down

Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded Empty Re: Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded

Post by iDisaster Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 am

Welcome to the forums man! Enjoy your stay, if you have any questions shoot me a PM!

Sincerely,

iDisaster.
iDisaster
iDisaster

Runescape Name : iDisaster X

Back to top Go down

Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded Empty Re: Hello, all WFGE members! intro by Xross Faded

Post by Xross Faded Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 am

Thank you, and I shall let you do the same (:
Xross Faded
Xross Faded

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Sec2Win Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 am

Hello Xross! Welcome to the Forums!
2Sec2Win
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : 2Sec2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Z Pure Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

welcome!!

very nice avatar and signature pics Very Happy
Dr Z Pure
Dr Z Pure
Admin
Admin

Runescape Name : 0 Dr Z Pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Xross Faded Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 am

Thank you (: you guys are very kind
Xross Faded
Xross Faded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down