2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cup's introduction and new item suggestion - legit!!

2 posters

Go down

I cup's introduction and new item suggestion - legit!! Empty I cup's introduction and new item suggestion - legit!!

Post by I cup Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Hm well my name is I cup and I happen to be a pure, so i'm pretty psyched about free trade and wilderness coming back. I'm not the richest, i have just under 20m but who the hell cares lol. However I have an item to suggest and i can't post in that section so i'm posting here.

The item is REGEN BRACELETS and if you take a look at the grand exchange charts, it would be a great item to invest in. as of today it has stopped crashing so dramatically, it had been dropping 14k/day and is now dropping only 1.8k as of today. I have a feeling it's gonna go up, and I think the clan and everyone involved with it will make a LOT of money with this. the bracelets are 100k+ below the margin, so why not??
I cup
I cup

Runescape Name : i cup

Back to top Go down

I cup's introduction and new item suggestion - legit!! Empty Re: I cup's introduction and new item suggestion - legit!!

Post by pyresrevnge Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Welcome to the foums I Cup! Sadly Regen bracelets won't be the best idea because there are so many hoarders that have that item stocked up and ready for the bracelet to be merched, but thanks for the suggestion.
pyresrevnge
pyresrevnge
Merchant
Merchant

Runescape Name : 1-800-Pyre

Back to top Go down