2Sec2Win Forum
2Sec2Win Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^'

4 posters

Go down

Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^' Empty Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^'

Post by Ayeni Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey Wefightge clan member''s, My name's Ayeni or my real life name Danny, Im 14 year's old and taking Art,IT,Graphics and Drama for GCSE's, I like anime and all that usual crap, I'm a very serious gamer and ive been gaming ever since i was 5 and i have participated in MLG Tournament's and many cosplay event's, I'm not the nerdy type but when i'm on my own i can nerd out like never before. I Don't enjoy sport's and i stick up for other's at all time's, im not one to take any crap from other people i don't mind friendly banter but taking the piss of me or other people get's me wound up. I like very extreme clothing and very extreme hair, i dye my hair every 3-4 week's from black to red to all sort's of colour's, im not someone who will be 24/7 up in your face but i do enjoy a good laugh at all time's and try to commit to what ever i can. Well that's basicly it, there is more but i dont want to act like im just showing off to get attention xD. Right hopefully talk to you guy's later

Good luck merchanting

- Ayeni

と皆さんの楽しいマーチを持っていけば良い時間をやっている:)
Ayeni
Ayeni

Back to top Go down

Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^' Empty Re: Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^'

Post by mawwkuss Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:10 pm

hope you have a great time here:)
mawwkuss
mawwkuss
Rank
Rank

Runescape Name : Tickedt247

Back to top Go down

Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^' Empty Re: Hey wefightge, Can't wait to start merching with this clan ^^'

Post by pyresrevnge Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey Danny we re glad to have you merching with us cherry
pyresrevnge
pyresrevnge
Merchant
Merchant

Runescape Name : 1-800-Pyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayeni Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Haha ty guy's ^^,

P.S Would you guy's say fishing/hunter or woodcutting gives the most money? im stuck on what i should carry on with :/ there all 60+
Ayeni
Ayeni

Back to top Go down

Post by pyresrevnge Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Fishing getting to 99 and so on beats woodcutting hunting beats almost every skill except rc on the long run becaus eyou can catch imps that are 300k+ at level 83 and 1m at level 91
pyresrevnge
pyresrevnge
Merchant
Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayeni Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Alright thanks Smile
Ayeni
Ayeni

Back to top Go down

Post by pyresrevnge Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 pm

np
pyresrevnge
pyresrevnge
Merchant
Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by zijun660 Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Welcome to WFG and hope you enjoy your stay, you look cooler than Justin Beiber!
zijun660
zijun660
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down